What Is The Use of Instant Apps – Whenever you go to get something in the market, first you take information about it and before using it, you also know about its capacity and quality, but have you ever thought that in today’s web world there are many types of How would it feel if you got a chance to test and test the apps that you install on your mobile? You might find this a joke but today we are going to tell you about Google Instant Apps, which gives you this facility.
Actually, with the help of Google Play Instant App, you can use some parts of the apps even when they are not installed on your mobile. In fact, Google Play Instant is included in the apps by the developers so that you can see and test the apps beforehand. If you like it, then only install it on your smart phone.
Topic we Cover
How Google Instant Apps works
Actually this is a feature that helps users to test any app before using it. You can get this offer in the form of Try Now button in the Google Play Store page, apart from this, it can also be found in the banner of a website or through a link in the email. After selecting these buttons or the given option, Google Play automatically starts sending files. It is needed during the use of that feature and the app also launches it immediately. In this case, you do not need to download that app.
Read More – What Is AZ Screen Recorder? How To Download It
How To Use Google Instant Apps
- Before using Google Play Instant, you must first enable this feature in your smartphone.
- For this, open the Google Play Store on the home screen of your phone.
As soon as it opens, you will automatically see the interface of the Google Play App. You will see the menu icon on the top left.
- Click on this menu icon and touch on Settings. After this, touch on Google Play Instant.
- After this you have to touch on Upgrade web links, after which it will turn green. This means that this setting has been activated in your mobile.
How To Manage Already used Instant Apps
- You can do this by following a few steps and remove the data saved during use.
- First of all, open your phone’s settings and click on the apps given below.
- A list will open in front of you, showing the installed apps on your phone as well as the instant apps that you have used before.
- Now any instant app you want to delete data, then you click on it and that data will be deleted automatically.
Along with this, you will also get to see all the information related to the instant app. In which the storage space, memory, mobile data and battery used by him have been used. You click on Clear App appearing on the screen to clear all the data stored by the app and all the data will be removed from there.