How To Complete Paytm Full KYC In 2021 – Almost everyone in India must have heard or known about Paytm at some point. Paytm is an online facility providing application. Paytm is such an application through which you can do various tasks online very easily while sitting at home. So friends, in today’s important article we are going to share with you all the important information related to how to do Paytm KYC.
Topic we Cover
What Is Paytm KYC
Do you know the full form of Paytm KYC and what is it called in Hindi, if not then read this article completely. The full form of KYC is Know Your Customer. Talking about its Hindi meaning, then know your customers, it means. According to the information, KYC is used in the field of banking and financial convenience and it has also been made mandatory through the government.
What Is Paytm
Paytm is an online facility based application and it is used for various different types of proposals. If you want, you can do many online tasks using Paytm very easily sitting at home.
What are the documents required to get Paytm KYC done?
If you also want to get Paytm KYC done, then for this you need various documents. Most of these people get their Paytm KYC done through PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- mobile number
- Voter Card
- NREGA Job Card
- Driving License
How To Do Paytm Full KYC?
If you also want to make payment of more than 10 thousand rupees sitting at home using Paytm, then you can do Paytm Full KYC sitting at home through PAN card and Aadhar card and for this you will have to go to any cafe or shop. But there is no need to go. If you also want to do Paytm Full KYC, then for this follow all the staff given below carefully.
- To do Paytm Full KYC, first you need to open Paytm application on your phone.
- After which you will see an option of profile in your left side. Now click on this option.
- If your Paytm KYC is not completed, then you see a yellow icon in your profile. On which you need to OK.
- Or if you want, you can also ok on the setting option and ok on the option of getting KYC done.
- Now you can OK on the option with Unlock Benefit and Upgrade Account.
- After which immediately a new page will open on your screen in which you will be provided with the details about the benefits
of upgrading your own account.
- In this you have to do OK on the button given below.
- To get Paytm full KYC done, you have to do OK on the video KYC option and for your information, tell that you need PAN card and Aadhar card for this.
After that, in the next page, you need to enter your name and Aadhaar number as written on the Aadhar card. After that we have to press the Proceed button. Only after that your video chat starts. In this chat you are verified your documents.